NATURAL FUCOIDANS FOR ANIMAL HEALTH
MariVet® is a certified organic ingredient that has been specially formulated for animal health and veterinary applications. MariVet® combines the benefits of both Fucus vesiculosus and Undaria pinnatifida fucoidans, marine polyphenols and wakame seaweed to provide a bioactive and nutrient-rich dietary supplement.
Fucus vesiculosus fucoidan has been shown to exert potent bioactivities towards gut health, cancer and immune function in animal models, while its polyphenolic content provides an excellent antioxidant capacity to protect against free radical damage.
Undaria pinnatifida fucoidan is ideal for animal health applications, having beneficial effects on digestive function, inflammation and immunity.
The inclusion of wakame seaweed delivers the nutritional benefits of a whole food, including soluble and insoluble dietary fibre, essential fatty acids, amino acids, minerals, trace elements and vitamins.
MariVet® can be formulated to suit your specific application requirements.
MariVet® is easy to formulate, allowing flexible delivery in a range of feeds or supplements for horses, companion animals, agriculture and aquaculture.
MariVet® is supplied as a free-flowing powder and suitable for inclusion in:
- Pellet feeds
- Powdered supplement blends
- Oral chews
- Supplement pastes
- Capsules or pressed tablets
Scientific studies have shown that the inclusion of Marivet® in animal feeds has the potential to:
- Inhibit stomach inflammation and ulcers in thoroughbred horses
- Inhibit cancer cells and reduce tumour growth
- Significantly reduce colitis symptoms and gut inflammation
- Significantly increase immune markers
- Significantly reduce lung pathology caused by viral infections
- Increase feeding efficiency and digestibility
- Improve disease resistance and wound healing
- Reduce symptoms of osteoarthritis
- Certified organic
- Solvent-free extraction
- 100% natural
- Kosher, halal, vegan
- Allergen free
- Preservative free
- Easy to formulate
- Produced in Australia in ISO9001, HACCP & GMP certified facilities