NATURAL FUCOIDANS FOR ANIMAL HEALTH
The certified organic MariVet® range of ingredients have been specially formulated for animal health and veterinary applications. MariVet® blends combine the benefits of both Fucus vesiculosus fucoidan, marine polphenols and Undaria pinnatifida seaweed to provide a bioactive and nutrient-rich dietary supplement.
Fucus vesiculosus fucoidan has been shown to exert potent bioactivities towards gut health, cancer and immune function in animal models, while the polyphenolic content provides an excellent antioxidant capacity to protect against free radical damage.
The use of both the spore (mekabu) and leaf (wakame) of Undaria pinnatifida seaweed delivers the nutritional benefits of a whole food, including soluble and insoluble dietary fibre, essential fatty acids, amino acids, minerals, trace elements, vitamins and bioactive fucoidan.
MariVet® blends or individual ingredients can be formulated to suit your specific application requirements.
MariVet® ingredients are easy to formulate, allowing flexible delivery in a range of feeds or supplements for horses, companion animals, agriculture and aquaculture.
MariVet® is supplied as a free-flowing powder and suitable for inclusion in:
- Pellet feeds
- Powdered supplement blends
- Oral chews
- Supplement pastes
- Capsules or pressed tablets
Scientific studies have shown that the inclusion of Marivet® ingredients in animal feeds has the potential to:
- Inhibit stomach inflammation and ulcers in thoroughbred horses
- Inhibit cancer cells and reduce tumour growth
- Significantly reduce colitis symptoms and gut inflammation
- Significantly increase immune markers
- Significantly reduce lung pathology caused by viral infections
- Increase feeding efficiency and digestibility
- Improve disease resistance and wound healing
- Reduce symptoms of osteoarthritis
- Certified organic
- Solvent-free extraction
- 100% natural
- Kosher, halal, vegan
- Allergen free
- Preservative free
- Easy to formulate
- Produced in Australia in ISO9001, HACCP & GMP certified facilities