Supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals
A commitment to sustainability has always underpinned Marinova’s business philosophy. The company is dedicated to making a positive impact on the world in which we live and recognises the importance of sustainable development and social, economic and environmental harmony. At its very core, sustainable development is about meeting the needs of the present without compromising the future.
Marinova is proud to support the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) set by the United Nations. The goals form part of an ambitious call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and improve lives and prospects across the globe by 2030. They represent a means by which both business and community leaders can redefine the current decade.
The Sustainable Development Goals of particular relevance to Marinova include:
- Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
- Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development